We, at Ivis Technologies s.r.l., located in Taranto, Italy at via Luigi Corsi n.50, are currently seeking young graduates in Biomedical Engineering to become part of our Bioengineering Division specialized in training and maintenance of medical devices for diagnostic and surgical applications.
Skills and experience required
Our ideal candidate for the position must have the following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of software analysis, design, implementation and testing techniques;
- Excellent Computer expertise and familiarity with software and hardware troubleshooting;
- Excellent attitude for problem solving and for a target-oriented work organization;
- Excellent attitude to develop multidisciplinary skills in optics, physics and medicine;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good skills in reading of schematics and block diagrams;
- Good skills to solder and unsolder electronic components;
- Good attitude to work in team.
Preferred qualifications for the candidate are technical competencies related to:
- previous experience in the field of medical devices;
- previous experience in the operation of electronic and mechanical test equipment as multimeters, electrical safety analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, simulators;
- knowledge of the following regulation:
EU MDD 93/42/ECC “Medical Device Directive”;
EN 60601-1 “General Requirements for Basic Safety and Essential Performance – Collateral Standard: Electromagnetic Compatibility – Requirements and tests”.
The contract and salary terms will be determined based on the skills, competences and experience of the candidate.