We, at LIGI MEDICALI SRL, located in Taranto, Italy at via Luigi Corsi n.50, are currently seeking a graduate in Optical Engineering, to become part of our Research and Development Division dedicated to the development of medical devices.
Skills and experience required
Our ideal candidate for the position must have the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience and good knowledge of optical design;
- Excellent knowledge of ray tracing analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of ZEMAX and OSLO software;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good attitude to develop multidisciplinary skills in optics, physics and medicine;
- Good attitude for problem solving and for a target-oriented work organization;
- Good attitude to work in team.
Preferred qualifications for the candidate are technical competencies related to:
- previous experience in the field of medical devices;
- knowledge of the following regulation:
EU MDD 93/42/ECC “Medical Device Directive”;
EN 60601-1 “General Requirements for Basic Safety and Essential Performance – Collateral Standard: Electromagnetic Compatibility – Requirements and tests”.
The contract and salary terms will be determined based on the skills, competences and experience of the candidate.