Precisio™ – High Definition Surgical Tomography
The unique tomographer for custom vision surgery.
Designed in-house to be fully integrated into the iVis Suite™, Precisio™ is iVis new generation Corneal Tomographer.
Precisio™ delivers true HD morphological maps and refractive data with statistically validated repeatability.
Precisio™ is equipped with our exclusive iVerify™ application to grant, by means of a statistical analysis based on AI principles, an automated and objective analysis of the morphological and refractive corneal surgical outcomes.
Precisio™ is based upon effective 6D tracking of 60 HD cross-section images acquired in less than 1 second to provide morphological and refractive data of each corneal sublayer with unmatched accuracy and repeatability.
Thanks to its patented blue scanning laser micro-slit, Precisio™ is the unique medical device featuring full registered and validated epithelial maps up to 10.0 mm diameter.
Precisio™ provides , through a ray-tracing process, the true total corneal power including corneal high order aberrations.
Precisio™ identifies the corneal pathologies and differentiates between stable and ectatic diseases by means of a dedicated diagnostic analysis. A clinical follow-up application allows to monitor the evolution of the corneal pathology.
Fully automated acquisition, touch screen driven
Voice guided patient auto-positioning
3D eye-tracker synchronized with data system detection
Blue scanning laser micro-slit
Epithelial spatially registered maps
Intuitive software interface
Big data web based statistical analysis for custom vision surgery
Synchronous stereo high-resolution CMOS tandem cameras granting:
– Acquisition of over 120.000 data points per each detected surface
– High speed fully automated acquisition of 60 images in one second
– 3D synchronous tracking of all six spatial degrees of freedom
– Certified repeatability of the acquired maps
– Ocular features mapping for 3D intra-operative registration
Ultrathin blue laser slit for high resolution images
Optical stop-passing filters to remove parasite lights
Automated voice guided system of patient positioning and acquisition
3D motorized chinrest
Touch screen monitor and intuitive user interface
Realtime exams backup
– Custom corneal refractive and therapeutic surgery
– Morphological and refractive analysis of the anterior segment of the eye
– Diagnostic analysis and clinical follow up of corneal pathologies
– Surgical outcomes and surgical follow up for corneal refractive and therapeutic procedures
Exam procedure: Full automated voice driven acquisition and validation
Acquired data: 60 frames in 1 second with over 120000 points detected per each detected surface
Accuracy: ≤ 3um in the central 6 mm (diameter)
Field of view: 10mm
Image acquisition system: 2 Gigabit CMOS digital cameras
Eye tracking: 3D synchronous tracking of all six spatial degree of freedom
Slit light source: Ultra-thin blue laser diode
Weight: 135 kg
Power requirements: 110 ÷ 240Vac, 50-60Hz, 0.9A
Dimensions: 590mm x 485mm x 1565mm (LxWxH)
– Elevation maps: anterior, stromal and posterior
– Thickness map: epithelium, stromal and total
– Anterior chamber depth and iris maps
– Ray tracing refractive map: anterior, stromal, posterior and total
– Axial refractive map: anterior, stromal, posterior and total
– Tangential refractive map: anterior, stromal, posterior and total
– Mean power refractive maps: anterior, stromal, posterior and total
– Refractive aconic fitting: anterior, stromal, posterior and total
– Corneal morphological repeatability analysis: anterior, posterior and total
– Corneal refractive repeatability analysis: anterior, posterior and total
– 6 degrees of freedom eye-tracker display
– Horizontal and vertical angle K
– Fixation score
– Measuring tool
– Medical record
– Custom maps display
– Relevant data point display
– Diagnostic analysis and clinical follow-up
– Surgical outcomes and surgical follow-up